to help himself. He then

Zwiń
X
  • Filtr
  • Czas
  • Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko

• to help himself. He then

Then he tweeted his friend and former teammate Andrew Wiggins: Bro I miss you ?????????????? @22wiggins — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 7, 2014He even came to Wiggins aid when the trade rumours started: Please dont trade my boy @ cav Sincerely, JOEL EMBIID — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 11, 2014Hes been trying to take a break from twitter but cant seem to help himself. He then turned his attention to Kim Kardashian: Hey I want you to come slide in my DMs @KimKardashian — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 16, 2014 Oh I didnt know you were married sorry @KimKardashian just saw it from the fans tweet... have a nice day — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 16, 2014So instead hes been asking fans for dating advice: Use #EMB11DsADVICE to give me some advices going into a new life especially with girls because they aint loyal. I said it Dont trust them. — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 17, 2014Easily the best tweets are those about his mom: Ill tell yall this though>>> Mom is not gonna be happy with my profile pic too #iloveher — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 18, 2014Hes so fun even the NBA approves: Hehe the NBA approves my tweets... Im not gonna get fined???? — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 17, 2014Heres hoping Embiid cant stay off twitter because this guy said it best: @JoelEmbiid is my favorite NBA player and he hasnt played a game yet, keep the tweets coming. #EMB11DsADVICE — Mada Yoc Skrap (@coyy1215) July 18, 2014(h/t philly.barstoolsports.com) Nike Air Force 1 Cheap China . It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Online . The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. http://www.cheapairforce1.net/ . It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . - Maynor Figueroa headed in a late goal to give Honduras a 1-1 draw with the United States in an international friendly Tuesday.FRISCO, Texas -- FC Dallas has traded midfielder Andrew Jacobson to expansion New York City FC for a third-round pick in the 2016 MLS SuperDraft. The deal was announced Tuesday, about eight months before New Yorks newest team starts play in Yankee Stadium next March. Jacobson becomes the fifth player on the expansion teams roster. Jacobsson, 28, started 85 of his 98 matches with Dallas since being acquired in a trade from Philadelphia on Feb.dddddddddddd 18, 2011. He has five goals and seven assists in 140 career games. For the rest of this year, Jacobson will be on loan to Stabaek in Norway, a team coached by former U.S. National team coach Bob Bradley. ' ' '
Pracuję...
X