Ogłoszenie

Zwiń
No announcement yet.

Kan ek opbouende kritiek op my eerste RF PCB-uitleg kry?

Zwiń
X
  • Filtr
  • Czas
  • Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko

• Kan ek opbouende kritiek op my eerste RF PCB-uitleg kry?

The task of this circuit is to receive a 1.4 GHz RF signal, filter it correctly, amplify it with a very large gain (the signal is extremely poor) and measure its amplitude in dBs. The main board will be connected to the antenna by means of a 1.5 meter coaxial cable. I thought it was a good idea to place a separate filter and amplifier near the antenna to reduce the losses on the cable. So here's how it goes. We first filter the signal and amplify it with a LNA, then send it to the main board using a coax. On the main board there are 3 more phases of filtering and amplification. The output of the last amplifier is fed to the logarithmic RF peak detector. The output goes to an inverter with a unit gain. Sarkari Result Pnr Status Showbox The output of the inverting amplifier will have a scale of 24.5mV / dB and we will scale it at different levels. The voltage divider at the inverter amplifier output scales the 24.5mV / dB to 10mV / dB and the next non-inverting amplifier scales it to 50mV / dB and 100mV / dB respectively. The entire circuit is powered by ultra low noise linear regulators. The board near the antenna has only 2 layers with a lower ground level, because it only has RF circuits. It does not contain an RF shield on the PCB itself, as it will be placed in a metal case. The main board has 4 layers: RF - GND plane - VCC plane - everything else. It has 4 RF screens on the board, the small buyer surrounds "rooms" where the shields will be soldered. I would like to express your opinion on this. It can be tips on how to improve it or things I could do wrong / bad or comments. Thank you! Note: I did not design the bandpass filters. They are designed, simulated and tested by someone else, so they work well.
    Ostatnio edytowany przez Vindieselwalker; [ARG:4 UNDEFINED].
Pracuję...
X